Monday, July 26, 2010

the thoughts about relationship

tonight, lots of thought come to my mind. how do I know that he's the one?how do I know whether my love will last forever or not? will I get another break up story or will I live happilly ever after with my current partner? will he be faithful to me? do we have the same goal in life? will he marry me? and so on..

why do I have these concern? tonight, I chat with some of old friends. my ex boyfriends, my ex crush, my senior in college, and my best friend. within every conversation with my exes, I look back and smile. I know that what had happened in the past had given me some true lesson in life. then with my senior, I got a terrible news. she broke up with her boyfriend whom with her for the past 6 years. she said that she broke up for the good of their relationship. she couldn't take some of her boyfriend's attitude and live with it forever in their marriage. so before it's actually happen, she decided to broke up with him.

then I wonder. I really couldn't know anything in the future. one day I could say that "he is my one" and another day I could say "we could not get together anymore". I really couldn't figure out whether this relationship will last, or will end. how do I get the clarity of this relationship? could I ask him about this? nah, I dont think so. if I ever ask him about this thing, he will think that I want to get married, ASAP.

another thing. I know now, that the age of your relationship (how long you've been in a relationship with your partner) is not correlated with how succesful your relationship to end with a marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment